ADA Display HS-411
34" counter height to comply with American Disabilities Act. There is one glass shelves and floor for product. The display below has a custom wood grain front panel.
- All displays have a ultra high LED light strip at the front top edge.
- Within the toe kick are four levelers and floor mounts. The display can be fastened to the floor.
- The customer side clear face is special Abrasion Resistant polycarbonate. This material is very expensive but is critical in preventing the display face from becoming scratched or dulled.
- The top clear panel is 1/4" tempered glass on top of 1/4" polycarbonate. The glass provides an excellent surface for showing product.
- The lock is a BEST style lock body ready to accept your dual barrel lock core.
- The display floor area is made from black textured ABS plastic.
- All displays are UL listed.
- Each display has a 24v power transformer in the toe kick. It requires a standard 120v AC receptacle for power. Each display only draws 5.6 watts.
- One 10" and one 14" tempered glass shelf is included with each display.
- Base is all steel with removeable toe kick covers.